Pinewood Christian Academy offers a rolling admissions and acceptance policy. Prospective families are invited to submit their applications anytime during the year.
- Return a completed application form, along with pastor’s signature, and a non-refundable application fee.
- A transfer of records will be requested and if appropriate, arrange for the applicant to be evaluated.
- Schedule a parent interview.
- PCA will notify the parents in writing of the decision regarding acceptance.
- All requested records (health form, birth certificate, immunizations, school transcripts, etc.) must be submitted by the first day of school.
Student requirements include the following:
- A child must have reached the age of 4 by September 1 of the fall in which he/she would be entering Pre-K. All Pre-K students must be fully toilet trained and are admitted on a six-week trial basis.
- A child must have reached the age of 5 by September 1 of the fall in which he/she would be entering Kindergarten.
- A child must have reached the age of 6 by September 1 of the fall in which he/she would be entering 1st grade.
- If a child has successfully completed the previous school year, and his/her school work and behavior compare favorably to the comparable grade at PCA, the child will be placed in the grade for which he/she is applying.
Pinewood Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, and creed or national/ethnic origin; however, we do reserve the right to select students on the basis of academic performance, religious commitment, lifestyle choices and personal qualifications including a willingness to cooperate with school administration and abide by its policies.